- There is certain information that we need in order to get you a QUOTE for your STEEL BUILDING or CARPORT
- So first you must “BUILD YOUR OWN”
- The most efficient way is to click on the BLUE BOX. It will provide a link to let you BUILD YOUR BUILDING
- There is also a GUIDE to help you follow the prompts to BUILD YOUR OWN
- If you do not feel COMFORTABLE with the TERMENOLOGY in the BUILD YOUR OWN OPTION
- SIMPLY click on the ENQUIRE NOW Button and fill out your contact information
- HOWEVER the BEST way to CONTACT us for the fastest response is to use our TEXT ONY LINE 859 444 0880
- THEN REQUEST an EDUCATIONAL – NO PRESSURE – TOUR of the buildings on our Display Lot OR An afternoon PHONE CALL and we will BUILD YOU OWN with you on our computer
Please Watch Our Informative Videos
Learn detailed information about our amazing products!
About a Cottage Collection
Steel Buildings, Carports and Garages
Here Are Ten Commonly Asked Questions
Delivery times vary depending on your area although it is generally 2-8 weeks from the time your order is received. To inquire about specific delivery times in your area, feel free to contact our office and speak with your state’s customer service representative.
No, our dealers are our only sales agents and we are loyal to those dealers. We also feel that you will better understand our product if you visit one of our dealer locations so that you may see the product first hand, on display
Our building measurements are Width x Length x Height For Example, An 18’ x 21’ x 6’ building’s base frame size is 18’ x 20’ x 6’. Note that the measurements stated are the dimensions of the roof metal. It has a 6” overhang on each end so the bottom base rail frame is one foot shorter than the roof. The width is measured from the outside of the base rail to the other outside of the base rail.
You should pour your cement exact to the width and 1’ shorter in length. In Florida, the cement should be ¾” wider than the width and 1’ shorter in length. For Example: In all states except Florida, the slab for an 18’ x 21’ x 6’ unit needs to be 18’ x 20’. In Florida, the slab for the same unit needs to be 18’ ¾” x 20’
12’ is the highest that is listed on our 12’ – 24’ wide brochure. Leg height over 12’ requires approval by CCI management. 14’ is the highest that is listed on our 26’ – 40’ wide brochures. Customer must provide a lift during installation on buildings wider than 30’.
To ensure proper installation, your site must be level.
4’ braces are required when the leg height is 8’ or taller on buildings that are not fully enclosed They are included on all certified structures that are not fully enclosed. They are included at no charge on all triple-wide buildings.
In most cases, yes. There will be a service charge of $50 or more on all return trips. We will add to CCI buildings only.
We have three different types of anchors. They are for ground/asphalt installation, 32” rebar anchors. For ground/asphalt installations that are certified, double helix mobile home anchors are used. Those anchors can be used on non-certified ground installations at an additional charge. Wedge anchors for concrete installations.
We manufacture clear span buildings from 12’ to 40’ wide and other custom buildings up to 68’ wide (barn style buildings).
Request A Quote
Note: Hours are Subject to change Due to staffing shortages, Health Issues and Weather. We suggest that you TEXT or CALL 1 883 88 SHEDS- 1 833 887 4337 for an appointment time. We also are testing a SELF SERVICE option where the Gate will be open to view all the buildings ETC BUT no staff will be there.
Monday to Saturday
10:00am to 6:00pm
12:00pm to 5:00pm